NINTH INTERNATIONAL MUSIC FESTIVAL, MELODIES OF ORIENT, IN SAMARKAND, UZBEKISTAN.
LAST DATE TO CONFIRM PARTICIPATION IS 15 JUNE 2013
Ministry of Culture and Sports Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan is organizing the 9th International Music Festival of Sharq Taronalari (“Melodies of Orient” under the patronage of UNESCO in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) from 25 to 30 August 2013. Artists/groups who are interested in participating can see further details at www.sharqtaronalari.uz
OPPORTUNITY FOR MUSICIANS IN INDIA
APPLY TO BECOME ONEBEAT FELLOWS IN SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER 2013 IN USA -- APPLY BETWEEN 17 DECEMBER 2012 AND 21 JANUARY 2013
CLEANING AND RENOVATION WORK AT JINNAH HOUSE, MALABAR HILLS, MUMBAI
|CALL FOR QUOTATIONS: LAST DATE 5 JANUARY 2013.|
See the Tender Details here.
INVITATION TO APPLY FOR THE POST OF A CONSULTANT IN ICCR, NEW DELHI
|LAST DATE FOR APPLICATION IS 31 DECEMBER 2012.|
See the Job, Eligibility and Other Details here.
THIRD INTERNATIONAL JAZZ FESTIVAL, NEW DELHI
|To be held in March 2013|
Expression of Management Interest --- Apply before 30 December 2012
QUOTATIONS FOR A NEW AIRCONDITIONING PLANT IN ICCR, NEW DELHI
LAST DATE 18 DECEMBER 2012.
|See Quotation Details here.|
INVITATION TO APPLY FOR THE POST OF A CONSULTANT FOR THE INDIAN CULTURAL CENTRES SECTION IN ICCR, NEW DELHI
|LAST DATE FOR APPLICATION IS 10 DECEMBER 2012.|
See the Details here.
ICCR'S MAGAZINE: AFRICA QUARTERLY
|BID FOR PUBLICATION OF AFRICA QUARTERLY MAGAZINE: LAST DATE 14 DECEMBER 2012.|
1. Call for Expression of Interest.
2. See the Bid Details here.
INVITATION TO APPLY TO THOSE INTERESTED IN COORDINATING THE SOUTH ASIAN BANDS FESTIVAL, 7-9 DECEMBER 2012.
The ICCR is organizing the South Asian Bands Festival from 7-9 December 2012 at Purana Quila, New Delhi. The Festival involves performances of prominent Bands from SAARC countries. Interested event management companies may contact ICCR for coordinating this Festival. They are requested to send detailed brief about the company, experience and rates/fees for coordinating the event. For further enquiries, if any, please contact Shri Y. L. Rao, Programme Director (ICD), Tel: 23379386 (O), 9711180082 (M) and email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The responses may be sent in a sealed envelope addressed to DDG (AH), ICCR, IP Estate, New Delhi by 16 August 2012.
QUOTATIONS FOR REPAIR/RENOVATION WORK AT ART GALLERY, ICCR, AZAD BHAVAN
ICCR wishes to carry-out repair/renovation work at its Art Gallery at Azad Bhavan. You are requested to depute a representative from your firm for an onsite assessment/inspection of the Art Gallery and the work to be carried-out. Your quotation should reach us latest by Friday, 6th July 2012, by 11.00 am
Click here for details of the work. Last date is 6 July 2012.
EMPANELMENT OF ARTISTES BY THE ICCR
ICCR has introduced a new application form in May 2012 for artistes who wish to be empanelled with the ICCR.
Click here for the form.
- ICCR's Horizon Series Programmes, December 2012
- ICCR's Horizon Series Programmes, October-November 2012
- ICCR's Horizon Series Programmes, August-September 2012
- ICCR's Horizon Series Programmes, June 2012
- ICCR's Horizon Series Programmes, April-May 2012
- ICCR's Horizon Series Programmes, February-March 2012
- ICCR's Horizon Series Programmes, December 2011-January 2012
- ICCR's Horizon Series Programmes, August-September 2011
- ICCR's Horizon Series Programmes, April-May 2011
- ICCR's Horizon Series Programmes, February-March 2011
- ICCR's Horizon Series Programmes, December 2010-January 2011
- ICCR's Horizon Series Programmes, October-November 2010
- ICCR's Horizon Series Programmes, August-September 2010
- ICCR's Horizon Series Programmes, June-July 2010
- ICCR's Horizon Series Programmes, April-May 2010
EMPANELMENT OF PROFESSORS FOR DEPUTATION TO ICCR'S INDIA STUDIES CHAIRS ABROAD
ICCR invites scholars and academicians to register for inclusion in a panel to fill ICCR's India Studies Chairs in universities abroad. Last date for receipt of applications is 20 April 2012. Click here for the advertisement
INVITATION TO APPLY FOR THE POSTS OF HINDI TEACHERS IN ICCR'S CULTURAL CENTRES AND CHAIRS ABROAD
INVITATION TO APPLY TO THOSE INTERESTED IN ORGANIZING THE LATIN AMERICAN FESTIVAL IN APRIL 2012
INVITATION TO APPLY TO THOSE INTERESTED IN ORGANIZING THE SECOND JAZZ FESTIVAL IN MARCH 2012
BIDS INVITED FOR DIGITISATION AND ARCHIVING OF ICCR'S AUDIO-VIDEO MATERIALS, PHOTOGRAPHS AND DOCUMENTS
TENDER No: ICCR/AVR/308/13/2011-12 Dated: 03-2-2012
1. INDIAN COUNCIL FOR CULTURAL RELATIONS, NEW DELHI, invites Tender from reputed, established and reliable Digitization Agencies/Organizations having sufficient experience and infrastructure for undertaking Digitization work of Audio Video materials & photographs as per Terms & Condition and Scope of Work given in the Tender.
2. The Request for Proposal (RFP) document containing details of the tender including pre-qualification criteria, requirements, scope of work, terms and conditions, response formats etc. may be downloaded from the web-site of ICCR.
3. The Tender time lines are as under:
Last date for submission of Bid: 15.03.2012 by 4:00 PM
Opening of Technical Bids: 15.03.2012 at 4:30 PM
Date of opening of Financial Bids shall be intimated to the technically qualified firms in due course.
Venue of submission and opening of Bids is:
INDIAN COUNCIL FOR CULTURAL RELATIONS
ROOM NO. 15,
NEW DELHI - 110 002.
CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS.
ICCR'S LIBRARY FELLOWSHIPS, 2011-2012
INVITATION TO APPLY TO THOSE INTERESTED IN ORGANIZING THE SOUTH ASIAN BANDS FESTIVAL, 2-4 DECEMBER 2011 IN NEW DELHI
EMPANELMENT OF TEACHERS-CUM-PERFORMERS IN MUSIC AND DANCE FOR ICCR'S CENTRES ABROAD
EMPANELMENT OF ARTISTES
| Top |